Possibly the cutest thing i've ever seen! I miss you guys!
OK that was a crack up!!! I love it!Cute Briggs and Reag! Can't wait to see Shrek 3 is it out yet?? If so we should go on Fri. I can bring Grandma!!
You have GOT to be kidding me... why would you make the pregnant girl pee her pants from laughter? That's just mean! :) I LOVE YOU GUYS!
look at you trish so creatvie at keeping those kids entertained
Awwww, they look so cute, I love Reagans hair in pigtails!!
That's hilarious. Your kids are dang cute! Can't wait to see you guys again. We're still not sure when we'll have the baby blessing. We'll keep you posted.
There's my favorite baby! What a stinkin' cutie! I love it. (it's Kelli- just entering the world of blog)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Possibly the cutest thing i've ever seen! I miss you guys!
OK that was a crack up!!! I love it!
Cute Briggs and Reag! Can't wait to see Shrek 3 is it out yet?? If so we should go on Fri. I can bring Grandma!!
You have GOT to be kidding me... why would you make the pregnant girl pee her pants from laughter? That's just mean! :) I LOVE YOU GUYS!
look at you trish so creatvie at keeping those kids entertained
Awwww, they look so cute, I love Reagans hair in pigtails!!
That's hilarious. Your kids are dang cute! Can't wait to see you guys again. We're still not sure when we'll have the baby blessing. We'll keep you posted.
There's my favorite baby! What a stinkin' cutie! I love it. (it's Kelli- just entering the world of blog)
Post a Comment