How nice. Where did you go for your massage? I want one!
Gadabout! SO wonderful!
So jealous Trish that does sound like a little piece of heaven. I'm glad you got to go and finally use your awesome gift!!
SOOOO great! You deserved every second of it!I am, however, a little disappointed that you didn't post any pictures of yourself in a towel at the spa... hehe. ;)
Hope you had a happy ending to a happy day!!!
look at you paul what a treat the only problem now she's going to be addicited. those things really are heavin
Post a Comment
6 comments:
How nice. Where did you go for your massage? I want one!
Gadabout! SO wonderful!
So jealous Trish that does sound like a little piece of heaven. I'm glad you got to go and finally use your awesome gift!!
SOOOO great! You deserved every second of it!
I am, however, a little disappointed that you didn't post any pictures of yourself in a towel at the spa... hehe. ;)
Hope you had a happy ending to a happy day!!!
look at you paul what a treat the only problem now she's going to be addicited. those things really are heavin
Post a Comment