Sunday, November 25, 2007

A Lot To Be Thankful For...


Thanksgiving has come & gone,
and has reminded me of all I have to be thankful for.

I am so grateful for:

My Husband who I love so much,
My 2 adorable kids who bring me so much joy,
A place to call home,
The Gospel which makes everything make sense,
Parents who set good examples for me and love me unconditionally,

In-Laws who raised my husband to be who he is,
Time to spend with my family,
3 sisters who are my best friends,
A brother who is so great and puts up with having 4 sisters,
Friends,
The wonderful freedoms that we enjoy in this country...
The list goes on & on.
I am so grateful for so many things, I feel so blessed.
I love this season that reminds us to be Thankful!

5 comments:

Stacie said...

i'm thankful that you're my best friend too!

Mary and Ryan said...

That is such a cute picture of you guys!!!!I love Thanksgiving. It is nice to have a day to force us all to remember just how blessed we are!!

laura said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you had a great one. What did you guys end up doing? We are trying to plan a birthday party for Tylie. Are you gonna be around on the 8th?

Heather O. said...

We miss you guys. I'm glad you had a Happy Thanksgiving. Love ya!

JaMie HeApS said...

im glad it was a good day... and yes you have much to be thankfull for.
i LOVE that pic of reagan in the newspaper could she be any cutter?