Wednesday, December 19, 2007

6 Days...and Counting!

So I was so excited I was at one of my favorite stores and they had all their Christmas Decor on clearance prices ALREADY! Here are the cute things I got for really cheap!

I am so excited to actually have real stockings FINALLY! My sister-in-law gave me these awesome stocking hangers, so it encouraged me to get some stockings this year.



And of course...the Ornament Party hosted by Jean!

It was fantastic this year...so many many great ornaments.

Here's how it works: you bring 8 ornaments (preferrably handmade), and then you go home with 8 different ornaments. They were all so great this year, I wish I could have got 1 of everyones.

And yes...Jeannie is moving! What are we going to do without her?? :(

But I am thinkin' the tradition must go on...so we'll see next year if my Christmas Spirit is in full throttle then I will keep it going!


(this one above is one of the ornaments I made)





5 comments:

jeannie said...

YAY they look so cute on your tree! That was a fun party and yes there were lots of goods and yummy food too. I love your wreath and you scored on your other cute decorations. I am feeling the need to come and see them in person!

JessieC said...

That ornament thing sounds fun. Looks like you guys are ready for the holidays.

JaMie HeApS said...

very cute i cant belive how they all turned out so good this year!!! i like the purchases!!

laura said...

That is funny. I got the same Merry Christmas sign. I love Kirklands!

Jana said...

So cute, T! You are such an amazing decorator!

I am SO sad for you that Jeannie is moving. :( I haven't even met her and I love her for making you so happy!

See you in 6 days!