Sunday, January 6, 2008

We're Back!

We are Back from our Trip to Utah...and it was so much fun! And I have lots and lots to BLOG with Christmas and our trip! So make sure to scroll down to see all our Christmas fun (I'll post our trip later)!
A few days before Christmas, Paul was goofing around on his guitar playing
"Grandma Got Ran Over By A Reindeer"
and said "We should go Christmas Caroling!"
I'm pretty sure he was joking, but I thought it was a FANTASTIC idea, so we got bundled up, I even talked Paul into bringing his guitar along, and off we went....
And in true Cannon Fashion, we stuck to singing "Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer"!



It was so much fun, I think it is going to be a new tradition for our family!

8 comments:

laura said...

Looks like a fun Christmas this year! I am sad it's over. It went by way too fast. Hope you had fun in Utah (I am sure you did!)

jeannie said...

That was the best caroling treat we have ever gotten!! YOu cannon's have some major singing skills! That tradition is definitely a keeper! Paul you ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mary and Ryan said...

I agree with Jean, the Cannon caroling was a highlight of the day!! Paul has skills on the guitar!

Jana said...

Or as mom would say - "Grandma got ran over by a rainbow". :) We miss you guys

JaMie HeApS said...

OH WHAT WOULD I HAVE GIVEN TO SEE AND HEAR THAT!!!! WE LOVE YOU KIDS

JaMie HeApS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather O. said...

That looks like fun!

jeannie said...

Hey what happened to posting all your vaca pictures??? Still waiting......