Matt (Paul's Brother) and Stephanie had a little boy today. We went to visit them at the hospital, he is such a cute little baby. Brig and Raegan loved holding him!
Chase Levi Cannon
8 lbs. 11 oz.Congrats on the new addition, he is a doll!
Awww! That is so exciting! What a cute baby. You guys definately should come up to Pheonix with us. We could all go out, and Tylie and I would love to do a playdate! We should do a double date soon too!
8 comments:
YAAY the little poopie is here! he is adorable!! hugs and kisses!
Oh he is so cute! I can't beleive how fast they grow, he looks TINY to me (and he's almost 3 lbs bigger than Dallas was). Tell them congrats from us!
Awww! That is so exciting! What a cute baby. You guys definately should come up to Pheonix with us. We could all go out, and Tylie and I would love to do a playdate! We should do a double date soon too!
i love babies!
that gets my blood a pumpin'
I am so glad you posted that so we could get to see him. He is a good size baby from the looks of it. Good Job stephanie!!
Look at all of the hair - he could be one of ours!
He is so sweet, Im getting excited! I like the name too, same as baby Dylan's middle name! Your family and I have simmilar taste in names it seems!
Post a Comment