Happy Easter!
Okay, I'm a little behind on posting all the EASTER FESTIVITIES.
So here goes....
And of course Easter Day, the kids were excited to wake up and find that the Easter Bunny came and brought them lots of treats and the "Bee Movie" (super cute movie if you haven't seen it, get on it...it's a good one)!
Though all the Easter Activities were much fUn, the true purpose of Easter is to remember our Savior and the sacrifices that he made for us.
Brig kept telling us that we have Easter because "Jesus Died, and then he was Alive again." I guess he got the point because he told us that now we get to live with Heavenly Father again.
Hope Your Easter Was Wonderful!
11 comments:
Looks like a great Easter Sunday for the Cannons. Wish we were there. We love you!
I hate missing fun things, which is every day at your house. Why can't we all just live on the same street :(
I'm glad Brig knows the true meaning of Easter. Very cute. Your kids are adorable, Trisha!
I'm glad to see you had a fun Easter! Its so wonderful to see when kids finally "get it", and they can explain holidays. So fun! You're kids are sooo precious! Love ya!
looks like it was a good one. you both look so foxy all done up!! we were so sad we had to miss the big egg hunt.
That looks like you had so much fun and got to relax! The kids look so dang cute!
I agree with Stacie!
Brig, you got it all figured out and you are only four. Looks like a great weekend.
It is a good thing all the kids got so many pirate eye patches in those eggs at the park.. those things come in handy! The Easter pics are so cute!
OH MY you guys are so cute!! Happy Easter! hope your having a blast right now seeing MIckey!! I miss those cute kids and that easter egg hunt at the park that I always like to send my kids to the wrong age groups. HA
Ok! I am waiting for your fun weekend pictures! Hurry!! So, I am suppose to go to Utah with my mom and Tylie this week to visit my sister but I am still trying to get the courage! If we go we will have to do something when I get back.
Post a Comment