No, we didn't drop off of the face of the earth! We just got back from our 3 Week FANTASTIC trip to Utah! Man oh Man did we have fun! The kids were in heaven being with so much family and visiting all their friends in Utah!
I know I am a little late on this one, but
I know I am a little late on this one, but
HAPPY FATHER's DAY
to all the Dad's in our life!
Brig & Raegan are the luckiest kids around to have Paul as their Dad! He is so much fun and is such a great Dad! I feel pretty lucky too to have him around too, he is so amazing (and a pretty good looking Dad if you ask me)!
"Pa" (my Dad) is so much fun! The kids love being around him, and I am the luckiest girl to have him for my Dad!
"Grandpa" (Paul's Dad) is the greatest CowBoy Grandpa around. He tells the greatest stories and always makes you laugh!
Happy "Late" Father's Day all you Dads out there!
We Love You!
2 comments:
paul you are a winner of a dad
Gotta love Paul!! Happy Fathers Day!
Post a Comment