(there are 2 post from today, so make sure to scroll down)
So Raegan has it all figured out! When our kids are getting crazy hyper, or just need a minute to take a break and a deep breath we put them in "Quiet Time". They just sit on their beds, and they aren't in trouble so they can read a book or play with a toy, but they just take a little break from running around playing for a few minutes. So the other day, Paul put them on "Quiet Time" so that they could calm down a little bit. A few minutes later, this is what we hear:
(Okay, imagine this in the sweetest little voice)
Raegan:
"Daddy, I am your Little Princess. Daddy, your little princess is being such a good giwl. Your little princess wants out Daddy! Your little Princess is so sorry! Dad, your little Princess wiwl be so good. Your little Princess loves you Daddy......"
**
And it went on and on! Oh man, Paul and I just looked at eachother with the biggest smiles on our faces, but also rolling our eyes, you have got to be kidding me...
she knew exactly what she was doing, sweet talking him to get her way!
Isn't she a little young for this??
We are in for it!

10 comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
She is too cute!! I always give into her charm also, "Mawy can I have some candy?" Of course!! Dallas is completely under her spell too as we all know:)
WORK IT WORK IT!!! SHE HAS GOT IT DOWN ALREADY!!! I LOVE THAT GIRL.
WE MISSED YOU BIG TIME IN VEGAS ITS A MUST THAT YOU COME ON THE NEXT VA-K
OH my she is the cutest little gal! I think she has most people under her spell with her cuteness!
DITTO to Jamie's comment!!
Haha! How cute! Hey I might go to Kirklands this week, do you want to go? I am wondering if they have cheap Halloween stuff!
Wow - she has that figured out. What a cutie!
How funny! She definitely knows what she's doing. I love it.
there is just something about dads and their girls
Oh boy!! Yes she DOES have it figured out!! that's awesome!! :) We used to have "Outings with Daddy"- aka daddy takes us out to do fun stuff and buy us toys. It was great! I still love outings with Dad :)...
I'm sorry to hear about your great grandma- sounds like she had a very long, fruitful life...what great pictures to perserve memories!
Aren't kids so unbelievably smart! Yours are sooo cute. Wish we lived closer and could get together more. Paul keeps talking to Joe about making the golf trip an annual thing. I said only if Trish and I get one!!!!
Post a Comment