Halloween was a hit, the kids were excited all day to get dressed up and hit the road for some trick-or-treating.
At one of the first houses she said to me, "Mom, we aren't going to stay at the Halloween Party?" I guess no one is a stranger to that girl.
After trick-or-treating we headed home and the kids were excited to dump their candy out and see what goodies they got.
So earlier in the day I got on a baking kick, and so me and kids made some yummy Halloween treats to enjoy after trick-or-treating!
Our friends came over...and we all had some Hot Cider, Hot Chocolate, cake and ice cream, cupcakes, carmel apples...and lots more yummy treats (note: it wasn't all junk food, there was some veggies and dip)
6 comments:
oh it sounds so fun and looks so delish!! look at you martha. love how regan wanted to stay at each house my boys couldn't get to the next one fast enough.
Oh what cuties!! Looks like lots of fun at the Cannons! And look at all your fun treats!!!! You're just amazing Trish! glad you all had a good halloween!
Good times!! Thanks for having us over. You 2 are really good at Clue, I have neve seen anyone win that fast, especially not twice in a row!! I liked Pauls victory dance:)
Sounds fun, T! Love those kiddos.
And thanks for the Bday shoutout. You're too kind...
That food looks so good! I could never make a pumpkin cake look like that! Your amazing. I just can't get over Raegan's adorable costume. SO CUTE!!!
What a party!! You went all out! LOVE IT!
Post a Comment