Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Our 1st Broken Bone...


OKay, so remember back in the "Game Day" post how Brig looked so miserable. Well, here's the story.:


He had just fallen down 1/2 a flight of stairs and landed on carpet. He was crying when we took that picture, but not long after he started acting better. So we thought he must have just hurt it and

and he would be fine. Well for a few days he was favoring that side, and whenever it would be touched he would start to cry. So Tuesday we took him to the Dr...yes, you calculated right 3 DAYS LATER we took him in and they said he had broken his clavicle. Poor kid, all they could do was put this brace on it and now we just wait for it to heal.


Our 1st Broken Bone...I was just sure the 1st broken bone in our faily would be clumsy Raegan! Guess I was wrong!

3 comments:

JaMie HeApS said...

you a stud brig and look so tough with that bad boy on

Mary and Ryan said...

Poor kid! I hope it heals soon:(

The Gardners said...

Crazy... My little Zoe Broke that bone about two months ago. They didn't give her the brace though, they gave her this dinky sling that wouldn't stay on at all so she only wore it for like two days. It did heal pretty fast though. She was our first one to brake a bone to and I totally had her brother Chase picked for that. The kid isn't clumsy just CRAZY