5:05-"Okay, I'm Up and I'm going..."
5:30-"Oh it really does feel good to get out and run. But man I can't go as far as I used to be able to. Oh well, something is good I guess"
6:30"Oh that was nice, but what I would give to crawl back in bed."
Raegan"Mom I'm thirsty and I'm hungry"
"Okay, the day begins"
9:30 "Could I really be hungry again, I swear I ate breakfast an hour ago?? I'm hungry, yet nothing actually sounds good. Dang!""
10:30-"Okay, I'm dragging...I really need to eat now...whether it sounds good or NOT...I nEeD food asap"
12:00-"Yep...you guessed it, eat again. LUNCHTIME"
1:00-"Kiddos, I love your guts but it's time for naps. I know, you're not tired...but I know you really are so hop in beds"
1:30-"I SHOULD keep working on chores while the house is quiet...oh, but that couch is calling my name I think I'll cave...for just a little bit. I'll set the alarm-30 minutes."
2:00-"beep, beep...15 more minutes, please?"
2:30-"Okay, okay I'm up. Just give me a minute to stand up, I get a bit dizzy after naps..okay, I did it. I'm up!"
3:00-"Now I have my second wind, how much can I squeeze in before dinner?"
4:30-"It's time to start making dinner, what should we have tonight? I was going to make enchiladas...but now that sounds horrid. What do we have stuff to make? Tacos...that doesnt sound good tonight. Okay, nothing really sounds good. We'll go with Pasta, I guess!"
5:30-"Dinner's on the table! Eat up!"
6:30-"I'm tired. Is it 7:30 yet?? "
7:30-"Kids it's time for bed!! I love you, I love you, I love you!! Sweet Dreams"
7:45-"Oh, I'm pregnant so no guilt in finishing up a few things, then throwing some P.J.s on and crashing on the couch in front of some good 'ol T.V. with my hubby"
9:30-"It feels like Midnight...g'night"
Okay, everyday isn't exactly like that! We do leave the house, I promise! But you get the point....hungry, yet nothing sounds good and lots of tIrEd!! But...here's the good news only one more week in the 1st Trimester and I am already feeling so so so much better. It only gets better from here, for a few months at least.
(This post wasnt meant as complaining, I am lucky and grateful and most days LOVE being pregnant)
12 comments:
OH that all sounds so familiar. I feel for you girl. I know it's hard but like you said The very worst is over. Look forward to more energy in the month to come. I am glad things are progressing so healthy though!
That sounds so familiar except I squeeze in about quadruple the couch time!! I think this has been my best pregnancy yet though and probably because my kids are old enough they totally can fin for themselves! I feel for ya and hope this next week zips by!
Wow! I can't believe you get in a run! There's no way I'd get out of bed to run when I'm pregnant. I can barely get off the couch. Your amazing.
you are so cute, and Im sure you still look just amazing. And your running, oh my gosh girl you are really amazing. I cant wait to see you when you come out hon! I hope that you keep feeling better!! Love ya darling!
oh how i hate being prego!!!! there is nothing worse, im just wondering how in the world your still squezzing in the running? im impressed and a little pissed about it.
You are a trooper, you always act like you are feeling pretty darn good. IM with Jamie, the running thing would be really hard prego, how do you do it!
Agreed! Except I do not wake up at 4:30 to go running! You are just insane!!
you're having a baby. i can't wait to see your pregnant self.
so true... when I was pregnant with Luke there was one conference room at work that had a couch in it, and I would sneak in there sometimes and take a quick nap!
I so understand. You're so much better than me. I never could have gotten up that early when I'm pregnant- please don't feel guilty taking a nap, you're making the rest of us look bad. Hang in there, you're doing amazing! Thanks so much for dinner the other night. Your Scotcheroos our famous in our house.
Oh, honey, you can vent ANYTIME! You know it's totally worth it, which is why you keep coming back for more torture! I love you and Baby Cannon!
It's been 17 years and I still remember how you feel. I love you and am so excited for the new little one.
Post a Comment