Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thank You MOM!


Like I said, my mom is so great and she came all the way to my house to spend the week with the kids. I was so lucky to be able to have her here for Mother's Day too. She is such an amazing mom, and I am so lucky to have her.

My kids were actually anxious for us to leave so that they could start the week with Nana. It was so nice to know that they were having a great time and not missing us. They went to the moves 2 times, went out to eat, went swimming and even went to Monkey Business. To say the least, they had a much more fun week than when I am around.
It was so great to come home to happy kids and a clean house...
you really are the best mom!
THANK YOU!


3 comments:

Mary and Ryan said...

How nice to have a Mom who will drop everything and watch your kids for a week. You are a lucky gal!

Marianne Henderson said...

I had a ball. Love you.

JaMie HeApS said...

so nice grandma theres nothing better then when your away and you know your kids are with some one good it makes the trip all the better.