Friday, July 31, 2009

I woke up this morning

bright and early to the greatest sound...
my kids giggling in the next room!
What a great way to start out the day

7 comments:

jeannie said...

CUTE!!

Anonymous said...

you are the CUTEST mom!! I hope i have fun memories of my family and kids and document them as well as you do :) love you!

JaMie HeApS said...

way better then crying.

Mary and Ryan said...

awwww...wonder what it was about

Cori Henderson said...

How adorable! I love that.

Sharee Gariety said...

Trish, I'm horrible at keeping up on my friends blogs, so tonight I just read all the ones that show. You look darling with your big ole' pregnant belly! And you don't have much longer to go!!! By the way, I hate that Kate hair-cut too. I can't believe somebody actually likes it!

Marianne Henderson said...

I remember waking up at your house one morning to the sound of Brig (hands on hips) saying, "Why are we STILL in bed?". It was 5:45 am.