is out in the open.
Yes, I watch the Bachelorette!
Yes, I know it's fake.
Yes, I know it's unrealistic.
Yes, I know it's embarassing to admit.
But for some twisted reason it gets me hooked in each week.
So the question is...

Who else was ecstatic to see the cheating, egotistical, bad boy Wes get the boot this week??
(Don't be shy...if you watch too your secret is safe with me)
10 comments:
I totally watch this show, the sad thing is how excited I get when I realize it is Monday night.
Wes is an idiot and I think he is wrong in thinking that show did good things for him. If anything it made everyone hate him and not want to buy his music. I can't wait to see what happens this week on the show!!!
I watch it too! I used to just make fun of it, but really - for some reason I watch it anyway. Mark watched it with me this week and even he got into it. Anyway, Wes is a freak. His music sucks and so does he.
I'm not sure if I can admit it yet...
I love that show!! Wes needed go weeks ago and I couldn't beleive he stuck around as long as he did. I refuse to buy his album!!! And I still love Jake!! Who do you want her to pick??
What a freak'n DIRT BAG!! I hate him and I'm so glad he is gone gone gone!! I just couldn't believe it took her so long! Now I don't who I want her to end up with. I love ED, then probably, Reid, then Kipton but they are all winners! I know I'm sad that I am into it so much. I know it's not going to last with any of them but I still watch it:)
Love the show! I agree, Wes is a jerk!!
come on t
I totally watch this show you and I have thought he was scum since the beginning! Jake was my fav and still is!
This guy is the definition of a**hole!
i'm not even ashamed. i love it and all the sleeze that comes along with it.
Wes is the biggest loser and i am so excited for a full episode tonight without him.
P.S. I will never buy his CD. Plan failed.
Post a Comment