Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Say What?!?

Okay, this post is for my sister, Jana, who I know is not a big fan of this hairdo...
I must admit I am not a fan either.
So I was at the salon today and I kid-you-not the lady sitting next to me had her magazine open to a gi-normous picture of the above mentioned Kate.
She sincerely said to the hairdresser
(drumroll, please)
"I want THIS haircut"

Ahhh, seriously??? It's like a backwards mullet...party in the front, business in the back.

Wow...I wish I would have still been there when her haircut was complete!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG as a hairstylist, I must say...I would probably be hestitant, or REFUSE, to give this haircut!! I absolutely HATE IT!!!!! I think a version can be cute that I saw on this one girl, but it was not as dramatic, and there were layers and stuff to blend it...and definitely not spikey in the back. WEIRD!! I wish you had been there too to take a picture!!!

Elise said...

Oh man...Yeah- not a fan either!! seriously sad...and it's hard to believe that she looks in the mirror everyday and thinks it looks good!

On a positive note- SUPER cute pictures from your vacation!! LOVE the boots & Hats!!!

Jana said...

HAHAHAHA!!! Thank you for posting this. You know my hatred of it. Eeek.

Mary and Ryan said...

I'll bet poor Kate is glad MJ died to get her and her bad hair off the front page of every paper!

Tami said...

This post is awesome, I laughed pretty hard at your description of the backwords mullet. I have to say though, as a hairstylist, this haircut can be really cute if it isnt so short in the back and so long in the front. My cousin has this haircut (toned down) and I love it on her!

JaMie HeApS said...

i was just thinking you should so do it!!!! but really who is this kate girl im so behind

Holly said...

lol! That is a funny post! i always hated her hair too, and you cant miss seeing her she is everyewhere. i ecspecially liked the "backwards mullet" i laughed forever at that.