brig and his imagination... i love it. you do what you got to do to stay cool
STRAWS! What imaginations.
Adorable! I love it!
hee hee that is cute...if I was there I would teach them to put those straws in their armpits and and blow and make fart noises :) aren't you glad I'm not there now!
I think this is only second to the time he dressed himself up as Shrek. LOVE THOSE KIDDOS!
How do they come up with this stuff?? Very cute!
Love it!
lol sooo cute! i love what they can come up with! makes you want to be a kid again.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
brig and his imagination... i love it. you do what you got to do to stay cool
STRAWS! What imaginations.
Adorable! I love it!
hee hee that is cute...if I was there I would teach them to put those straws in their armpits and and blow and make fart noises :) aren't you glad I'm not there now!
I think this is only second to the time he dressed himself up as Shrek. LOVE THOSE KIDDOS!
How do they come up with this stuff?? Very cute!
Love it!
lol sooo cute! i love what they can come up with! makes you want to be a kid again.
Post a Comment