Thursday, August 20, 2009

AND THE WINNER IS.....

(drumroll please)
TURN THE LIGHTS OFF!!
But it was a close one: 52% to 48%
***
I have to say though, from reading your comments, apparantly I married the only man in the world who likes the lights on while watching T.V. at night!!
***
My thinking is this:
Turn the lights off, get comfortable and if it makes you tired, PERFECT then you go hop in bed and call it a night.
***
So although we will still probably watch the T.V. with a light on, Paul can no longer tell me "only your family watches the T.V. in the dark!!"
So thank you all you voters out there!!
(ahhh, victory is sweet)

8 comments:

Cori Henderson said...

How funny! I love it when I win things like that:)

laura said...

Haha! Don't you love it when you win a bet? Oh and I don't even recall you saying that about the pic but you are a nerd because you are the cutest pregnant girl anyways! Seriously!!

Anonymous said...

ha ha love it ;)

Holly said...

lol that is to funny!

JaMie HeApS said...

look at that compedivness shinning though like allways.

Mary and Ryan said...

Interesting, I totally pegged you for the lights on one.

Meg the Potty Animal said...

WOOOO HOOO Glad you won!

Sharee Gariety said...

Funny Trish! Happy Anniversary, and good job on getting your first off to kindergarten. I cried a lot the day my first went to kindergarten. Nothing is ever quite the same. . . That little Brig is such a CUTE kid!!!