and we can't get enough of her!
She decided to arrive 3 1/2 weeks early and I couldn't have been happier about it. Honestly, I was convinced it was false labor since it was so early. So after counting contractions for a few hours I decided to head to the hospital just to make sure it wasn't real. I told Paul to stay home with the kids and I would probably be back in no time (he insisted on coming, but I convinced him that I would be fine and it probably was nothing). Well by the time I got to the hospital I was pretty sure it was "real" and they told me I wasn't going anywhere. So I hurried and called Paul, who QUICKLY got the kids to his brother (thanks Matt & Steph) and he rushed to the hospital. By the time he got there I was about to get the epidural and already at 8 cm, I was so glad to see him...it was go time.
We are proud to introduce....
Morgan Cannon
August 21, 2009
7 lbs. 20 1/2 inches
We have been in heaven for the last 4 days with little Morgan here!
She is one loved little girl and such a sweet, easy angel of a baby!
22 comments:
oh i have been waiting. 1st you are so lucky you got to go that early 2nd she allready looks so much like reagan 3rd i think hse allready has more hair then grady, and 4th im so glad it all went well, she's gorgouse i cant waite to see her.
Oh my gosh! She is so adorable! Look at all that hair!!! I wish you lived closer cause I'd love to photograph her! She is beautiful! Congratulations!
YAY!!!! Congrats Trish!!! SHe's adorable and what a darling family!!! Can't wait to hear more updates!!! XOXO
Congrats!! She is SOOO cute and I can't believe how much she looks like Reagan!!! How nice to have her come early :D
She is such a little Raegan! How lucky are you!! She is just beautiful with all that dark hair. I love her, and am so happy for you! I knew she would come early early...remember:) I know you are in heaven! Now...I need to figure out how to get you a meal:)
Congrats Trish! Wow what a surprise! She is adorable and does look a lot like Reagan. Best wishes!!
I am so glad to get to see more pictures! So precious!
What a cutie, I just love all her dark hair. And how lucky are you, having a baby 3 1/2 weeks early, seriously the last 4 weeks are the worst and you skipped it, nice job!! She is beautiful... Congrats!
I still can't believe how much she looks like Raegan! She has so much dark hair too. So cute! Now she just needs her little Haught friend to come play with her :)Oh and I can't wait to see how her newborn pictures turned out!
She is so adorable!! I want to kiss on her and squish her! Have the best time it goes SO SO fast! I'm glad everything went well..love ya!
Congratulations!!! She is darling. And it must have been nice that she came early. We are so excited for all of you!!!
Congrats! So happy for you. What a beautiful family you have!
Congrats! So happy for you. What a beautiful family you have!
little toad?? she'll love paul for that later. lol! congrats again1
Congratulations! She is beautiful! You look fabulous Trish! How do you do it?!
Congrats! She's gorgeous...of course!! I hope you can get some sleep now that you have 3 cuties to entertain!!
Congrats! She's gorgeous...of course!! I hope you can get some sleep now that you have 3 cuties to entertain!!
What a gorgeous little girl!! Congratulations I bet you are so happy to finally have her here! I am a little jealous because Morgan already has more hair then my 18 month old, AWESOME! lol, I am super happy for you!
She is SO cute! Love all the pictures. Congratulations, you guys.
I am so jealous of you having the baby early and her still being so healthy. I prey I get so lucky. that would mean I'd have my boy in 2 weeks, WOW! Well Congrats! she's just beautiful
soooooooooo cute! i love her hair! reagan is so cute w/ her i bet she just loves her! grats on having her here!
oh my gosh look at that hair! She is a cutie!!
Post a Comment