
I am grateful for my little Morgan, and her sweet spirit that she has brought into our home
I never bore of kissing her and can cuddle her all day long
I never bore of kissing her and can cuddle her all day long
I adore her precious little toes, fingers and ears
I fall more in love everytime that she gets the hiccups or smiles (I know its just gas, but still adorable)
I cannot believe how patient, sweet and easy she is
I will forever love that she came 3 1/2 weeks early and took me out of my misery
I am grateful for her patience with her brother and sister who are absolutely head over heels for her
I love the look in Paul's eyes when he picks her up
I love hearing my kids giggle when she burps or makes "other" such sounds
I love taking a nap with her curled up on my chest
I love how much she looks like her sister
I wonder how I will ever get anything done because all I want to do is stare at her for hours on end
I love her dark hair and how it sticks straight up after she has a bath
I love how she smells
I love how she belongs with us and is meant to be in our family
10 comments:
What a sweet post. She is so lucky to be a Cannon!!
She is so adorable! I just can't get over her hair!
she is such a little doll! i'm so happy for you guys. i agree w/ jana- she is so lucky to be in your family!
there is nothing quite like those new borns. yum
She is so darling! I know what you mean too. I am barely starting to put my baby down so I can get things done around the house. It's hard when they are so darn cute!! Enjoy!
Man, your making me want to have another one right now! She is darling!
you are so sweet. i'm so excited to meet this little guy inside of me. i know what you mean about taking you out of your misery, i'm there and the only one that can save me from it is the one who's inflicting it. she really is so beautiful.
That is such a beautiful picture!! I'm so happy for you guys :) Being a Cannon Girl is the best thing!
So precious Trisha -- the picture and the words. It was almost poetic.
That was a beautiful post!!! It said exactly how I felt after I had Alivia. I still feel that way and she's 6 months old! Congrats on the new baby! Love you guys!!!
Post a Comment