Monday, September 21, 2009

A Little Detour...

We are in Utah as we speak and decided to detour in Phoenix for a get together with some Tucson Buddies! We had a great time catching up, introducing Morgan to new buddies, seeing Mary's beautiful home, eating some tasty Cafe Rio (what I would give for that joint to be in Tucson), reminiscing and letting the kids run wild together.
(I stole your pics Mary, thank ya!)
Jean...we were ALL thinking about you and wishin' you were there!

Good Times!

8 comments:

Mary and Ryan said...

Party, party! It is good to see the traveling family is back to traveling:) It was so good to see ya'll and that baby of yours is too cute for words!

jamie heaps said...

IM GLAD YOU MADE THE DETOUR!!! IT WAS A HIGH LIGHT TO SEE YOU GUYS AND LOVE ON MORGAN. ihope your soaking up the utah fall.. nothing better.

jeannie said...

YAY so glad I got to see you geeks today and love on baby Morgan. I hope that all of your family gets super busy this week with tons of orders so you have more time for me :)

jeannie said...

Hey there is a boutique I might go to on Wed. morning. let me know if you wanna come!

Cori Henderson said...

Cute pics! Looks like fun!

leese said...

welcome home! :)

The Gardners said...

Seriously, Cafe Rio is a favorite around here... I would have some serious withdrawls if I moved somewhere without it.

Kinsey said...

so fun!!! love the picture of the kids!!!