Monday, September 14, 2009

A little of this, a little of that...

Wow...I am seriously behind!
So here is a little recap of the last few weeks...
The last 3 weeks have mostly consisted of holding, loving and staring at our new addition.
She is such a sweetheart!

Brig got to spend some quality time with dad going dove hunting!

Raegan had her first tap and ballet dance recital! The little girls were so cute, in the ballet dance they were in a circle holding hands at one part and they were all giggling...definitely the highlight of the night. (there is a video at the very bottom of the post)

Raegan is a crack up...these are her wearing her "gloves" and notice her "matching flip flops"
She doesn't seem to be phased by the heat here, in fact she is usually seen sporting around in winter clothes with a pair or two of socks on her feet and some on her hands to be her gloves.


Brig is a goof too...the other day he told Paul he wanted to dress up as a clown.
So this is what they came up with...I love it!

Brig started soccer this week! They are the Orange Jaguars, and Brig was HILARIOUS! The first half of the game he was running around the field ROARING like a Jaguar. By the second half he got more focused and competitive. This is going to be an entertaining season.

We had our ANNUAL "Happy Kids Day!"
The kids woke up to pancakes for breakfast, got to go to Monkey Business that night and then topped the night off in our PJs watching a movie and eating popcorn!!

Brig hunting! Yep he got a moose and looks super proud. This kid clearly is Paul's kid ;)

Last but NOT least, we had my mom and dad here for the new baby!

Seriously, we are so lucky to have them.
My mom came as soon as the baby was born and stayed for 9 days, and my dad came out for the weekend too. It was so fun to have them here to meet Morgan and play with Brig and Morgan. It was also so great to have my mom cooking and cleaning and doing EVERYTHING you can possibly imagine to help out (we even squeezed in lunch and a little shopping outing). And my dad fixed my computer and got my wireless internet working...seriously they are such great guests :)
When they left I cried and cried, it was so great to have them and this the first baby I have had not living close to them. I am so grateful that they will be coming back out next month for another visit.

(scroll down to the bottom of the page to mute the blog music, so you can hear them giggle)
Wow that was a long, random post.
If you made it to the end...CONGRATS, you must really love us.

16 comments:

jamie heaps said...

YOU HAVE BEEN BUSY!!! here i thought you were snuggled up with the new baby takin it easy... ha looks like youve been going full steam. love the dancing and dove hunting what fun. soccar starts up for us in oct. im so excited... go orange jags.

Joel & Megan said...

We do and we LOVE all the updates!!! Morgan is just a doll, and we loved seeing Reagan's recital! How fun!!! You guys have been busy busy!! Way to go!

Anonymous said...

That was SO cute! I loved when Reagan waved at you! Matthew and I giggled through the whole thing... what a cutie!

Mary and Ryan said...

Isn't today supposed to be your due date? How cool is that that you have had the pleasure of having that little sweetie here all this time! I love the camo on your boys, its a good look, and of course Raegan is the cutest little dancer.

Tami said...

Looks like you are all having tons of fun at your house. I love the dress up pictures especially the socks on the hands! How cute!!
I also love love love those pictures of your sweet new baby. She is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness--Reagan's dance was SOO dang cute!! I love how she stays strong at the end and doesn't kneel down for a while. ha ha Cute cute pictures of your kids, as usual.

Kinsey said...

such an adorable family!! so happy for you and your new little one! looks like you're in heaven!!!

The Ellis Fam said...

it reads like you guys have been busy but having a great time at it. that was such a sweet video.

Heather O. said...

Looks like you guys have been having fun. Can't wait to see you next month!

Reed Family said...

Congrats Paul & Trisha! I just hopped over to your blog and scanned like 3 or 4 posts down to catch up on Morgan! She is so precious and the pics you had taken are unbelievable! Congratulations again!

Riley Bop said...

Love the random posts! Looks like you have gotten right back into things! WOW!
Baby is so sweet and cute! Raeg is a super star and brig a studly hunter!

Riley Bop said...

oops riley is still logged in! this is jean :)

Amanda said...

WOW! I am SO behind! Congrats on Morgan. SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL! All your kids are. I'm glad that she came early for you, she's already such a good girl. :) The newborn pictures are AWESOME! I love the one where you are holding her and Paul is looking at her and she is smiling!

PLUS - you have had a million other things happen. Busy, busy family. Congrats again!

Eric and Jewels said...

Congrats on baby #3!!! Morgan is beautiful, I'm jealous of her full head of hair Lillian is two months old and still doesn't have much yet:) You're little girl's dance video was super cute (loved her wave to you and the giggles). Well again congratulations!!

Eric and Jewels said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
leese said...

I need a girl!!!