He go 6 weeks off? WOW! Mark has taken a week off. He could take more I guess but he needs to save up for christmas and going to school interviews. You are so lucky.
awhh i can see why paul kinda spuces up everything. good luck adjusting to life with him back at work.
OH wow that must be really hard. 6 weeks home is awesome! I bet this adjustment is hard after such a long time with him at home!
You are so lucky that you got to have him home that long! I'll bet he's really bummed to go back to work too!
How are things going with him back at work? I am worried for that day to come!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
He go 6 weeks off? WOW! Mark has taken a week off. He could take more I guess but he needs to save up for christmas and going to school interviews. You are so lucky.
awhh i can see why paul kinda spuces up everything. good luck adjusting to life with him back at work.
OH wow that must be really hard. 6 weeks home is awesome! I bet this adjustment is hard after such a long time with him at home!
You are so lucky that you got to have him home that long! I'll bet he's really bummed to go back to work too!
How are things going with him back at work? I am worried for that day to come!
Post a Comment