Last week I packed my 2 girls in the car and headed up to Phoenix to visit my cousin and hit a birthday party in a little daytrip...
double whammy!
I am so glad that I finally got to meet my cousin's new addition, Summer. She is so adorable and so so tiny. She only weighed
4 lb 13 oz when she was born and is still so little...Morgan looked really gi-normous next to her.
4 comments:
How fun! I love stuff like that. Morgan is a very adorable party pooper.
fun is right. im so glad the kids werent into the tats, cuz i sure was. did you tell paul of the funny idea of the tat??? you need to, he would think it was soo fun and wish we would have done it. im so glad i got to see you nothing liek the trixta. mark your calendars cuz the first weekend of nov. were going to have to have you up for a sleep over weekend and really party.
You guys made big D's day by coming up and bringing his Love:) So much fun, and ya next time you need to go all out with the fake tatoos:)
Nice TATS!
Post a Comment