Halloween creeped up on us this year...
We decided to be a "SPOOKY FAMILY"
We have...
A Wicked Witch and Her Cats:
Raegan made sure everyone knew she was a wicked witch, NOT a nice witch

And the Skeletons:

Morgan was
the cutest little kitten...

We had our ward
Trunk-Or-Treat tonight which was great fun

The kids got to play lots of games and trick or treat, Paul made himself sick trying EVERY chilli there, and we got to watch the kids do a little Parade

Friday was also packed full of Halloween FUN!
Brig got to dress up for school

and have a
Halloween Party in his classroom and me and the girls got to join in on the fun!

Raegan and I went to Buckelew
Farms, the cutest little Pumpkin Patch with a bunch of buddies.
(somehow I missed the group shot of all the kids)



Raegan was SO PICKY picking out her pumpkin.
They were either too BIG, or too small, or too green, or shaped like a football and even too round.
I was so relieved when she spotted this little beauty all on her own and happily declared
"I found my PERFECT PUMPKIN!!"

We had a great Halloween...now time to move on to the next holiday
Thanksgiving HERE WE COME!!
8 comments:
I seriously love all these pictures!! you and your family are so dang cute!! I have to say your little cat is the cutest thing EVER! I love all your costumes what a great idea! I'm glad you had a fun Halloween!
I love those too! How fun! I love all your costumes, Morgan was the cutest little kitty!
You guys look great! You make one pretty kitty! And Morgan is just the cutest little kitty ever. I love Brigs make up, way to go. And Reagans outfit is so adorable... Funny that she wanted to be wicked, last year Aspen was a witch but she made sure everyone new she was a nice witch.
love the costumes, those are some foxy cats with one wicked witch!!! i love that pumkin patch it is the best, adn i love the pumkin shes perfect.
Good to see you and Paul getting into the costume thing this year! Raegan is way to cute to be wicked, and that kitten, well cutest thing ever. I totally miss that pumpkin patch, the 10 hour drive to that place was always worth it.
Those are SOOO cute!!! I love the witch and her cats ha ha Brig looks like a pretty awesome skeleton! GREAT make-up!!!
looks like you guys had a ton to do for halloween! I'm lovin all the costumes! AWESOME!!
I love, love, love Halloween. It was a sweet treat to see all the things you did, and all your costumes...you were a spooktacular group! Love, Aunt Debbie
Post a Comment