So we decided to hop in the car and head to Utah before Paul had to start work back up. It was the perfect oppurtunity to get to enjoy the Fall in Utah and show off Morgan.
Yes we have been back for a week and yes I am just getting to posting this. I don't know what my deal is, this is when I should be blogging blogging blogging but somehow my days are just disappearing on me. I promise to be better.
We were so grateful that they were in Utah also, so that they could meet Morgan for the first time.
Raegan, Morgan and Jana's little guy, Dallas
I'm so glad my friend, Jean squeezed me in. I have been itchin' to meet her baby Crew. He is so sweet and it was fun to do some catch up with Jean.
Crew & Morgan...I feel a little crush already, look at them all snuggled up together
My mom, sisters and I got to meet up with my Aunt and cousins at one of my favs Pizza Factory. Yum Food and good company!
Raegan with my cousin Jarrett
My sisters getting some Morgan Time!

My dad has season tickets for BYU football and took Brig and Paul with him. BRIG LOVED IT!! Seriously all of a sudden Brig loves the "COUGARS" and Paul has been such a great sport. Even though he is all about the Utes, he thought the Cougars were so cool when he was a kid too. He even decked Brig out in BYU gear and wore a BYU shirt himself. WOW, thats huge. They had a blast, I'm thinkin' this might need to become a yearly tradition.
We also got to visit with some good friends the Okerlunds (and their cute kid Cannon, our namesake :), a Girls Night Out with my mom taking a cooking class, lots of Cousin Play Time, the beautiful Utah Fall Weather, some shopping with the girls, and got to eat at some our favorite Utah Joints.
It was a fun, spontaneous trip and now we are home and back to life.
10 comments:
What a fun trip!!!! All the pictures are darling!!!! I do miss being CLOSE to Utah (not necessarily living in Utah) because all the family would live close by or come to visit. Thanks for sharing the fun!! (I guess I can't complain too much- I've had tons of company while I've been out here...but it's usually the adults and no little babies- sadness.) Give everyone squeezes for me!
It was so fun having you guys here. We miss you so much already. I'm glad Cylie came while you were here too! It was great seeing all of you and being able to meet cute little Morgan! I wish we lived closer especially so the little cousins could grow up together. And if you ever feel like an inadequate blogger, jump over to our blog. It should help you feel a little better! :)
Morgan is so cute, I know I say this every time I see her but I LOVE her hair!!
Glad you guys had a fun trip!
Hey I just saw your comment. It's so fun keeping in touch with people this way. Your li'l family is adorable...especially the new addition:) Love that hair. Congrats and I'll be checking up on you (that sounds a little creepy).
what cute pictures!!! I seriously cannot get over how much Morgan looks like Reagan! It's nuts! And YAY--Brig seems to have his head on straight (loving the cougars, that is), despite his father's misguided ways ha ha He looks so cute all decked out in his Cougar gear!
How fun! I love trips like that! Maybe Paul should just switch over to Cougs compeletely:) We've got season tickets too!
How fun for your fam to have two little babies to love on What a fun little trip! I will hide the Paul in cougar getup pic from Ryan:)
yay for the coug gear and the family time is the best, not to mention jean time, sounds like a blast glad you got to squeeze it in.
So glad I got some Cannon time too. I know you guys are so booked when you come thanks for squeezing me in :) it was so fun to meet baby morgan she is a doll!
THat looks like so much fun. I bet your family was so excited to be able to see your sweet little girl. I love that last picture of the two tiny little babes soo darling!!
Post a Comment