Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Mighty, Mighty Hunter

The deer hunt has officially come and gone for Paul, and he's got this to show for it:

...just imagaine all the nice looks he got driving through town with that beauty strapped on top of the car.

The kids were thrilled when I told them that Dad "whacked" a buck. They told me they were excited to TASTE it..well, I'm glad someone is.

I'm glad he had a good time with his brother and buddies and they all got a deer this year.

Until next year....

11 comments:

jamie heaps said...

OH I FEEL FOR YOU. YOUR TRYING TO PRETEND YOU HAPPY FOR HIM BUT DEEP DOWN YOU LIKE OH HELL. WELL MAKE SOME TASTY JERKY AND ENJOY WHAT YOU CAN.

GOOD WORK MIGHT HUNTER, LOOKING SHARP IN ALL THAT CAMO

jeannie said...

paul i'm glad you got to whack something!! ;)

Tami said...

Okay my husband is totally jealous. He never gets to hunt anymore out here in California. Your a very supportive wife!

Rauland said...

Nice, I had deer heart once, it was good. Regular venison is good too.

Mary and Ryan said...

I hope you are clearing off the wall above your bed for that bad boys head:) Way to go Paul!

Heather C. said...

Eric is so jealous! He is very impressed Paul. He wanted to know all about it.

laura said...

Dallas was so excited to tell me the whole story! He thinks it is the most amazing hunting story ever! Haha. I heard about the lady yelling at him on the way home. Dallas came home so bloody and stinky. It grossed me out!

Marianne Henderson said...

Are you getting a freezer?

Cori Henderson said...

Way cool! Congratulations Paul!

jenichild said...

Is Paul in this picture? He totally blends in with his camo :). Maybe instead of going out to eat we should just have venison burgers. Or maybe not. I'm glad your kids are excited to eat it!

Unknown said...

I asm glad that after al the creaming and planning he "whacked" his deer this year.