T there darling, i love regans hat nothing like a good buddie to pull threw with some famliy shots. jean came threw for me last year. you look awsome i can tell your working hard for jan 9th. oh and paul you look handsome as can be, were you telling funny jokes threw the whole shoot? im thinking you were. cant waite to get my card.
those are such good pictures!!! we're taking ours this weekend...i wish we had kids to show off ha ha thanks for keeping us updated on your cute family. morgan is getting so big!!!
Oh my gosh SOOOOO cute! I am in love with the picture of you kids with the green background and also the one of you and your husband is dang cute too! You are such a hottie girl!
Great job! They are darling darling! Did you go to ....oh shoot can't remember the name. Cute location! Love your outfits, the kids look darling and you and paul smokin hot!
So cute! Your photographer did a great job! I so know about the weird phenomenon of cute pics even when the kids didn't hold still the whole time:) So I want Raegan's green hat and the girls felt bows. You will have to share your hook-up. Hope you are fabulous as you look!
OMG sooo sooo cute! I wish I lived there so she could take pics of me! And seriously did you did you not just have a baby - I think I officially hate you Ms. Skinny. No but seriously you look great. And Reagan just melts my heart - she is so adorable, well all your kids are!
19 comments:
T there darling, i love regans hat nothing like a good buddie to pull threw with some famliy shots. jean came threw for me last year. you look awsome i can tell your working hard for jan 9th. oh and paul you look handsome as can be, were you telling funny jokes threw the whole shoot? im thinking you were. cant waite to get my card.
they turned out so cute! love your location. nice job, jeni!
Cute pics. You all look great!
Oh, I love them.
They look awesome Trish! Raegans hat is my favorite! D might have to get an 8x10 of her for his wall:) Cute family, cute pics!
What cute pictures! I love the location too! Your family is adorable.
Simply put, the pictures are awesome as are the people in them
You guys look great :) Really, it would be impossible to not take cute pics of such a beautiful family!
Love them! How can I get some copies?
those are such good pictures!!! we're taking ours this weekend...i wish we had kids to show off ha ha thanks for keeping us updated on your cute family. morgan is getting so big!!!
OMG! Those are adorible! Where did you go? I love the teal background and I love Raegan's hat!
Oh my gosh SOOOOO cute! I am in love with the picture of you kids with the green background and also the one of you and your husband is dang cute too! You are such a hottie girl!
Great job! They are darling darling! Did you go to ....oh shoot can't remember the name. Cute location! Love your outfits, the kids look darling and you and paul smokin hot!
pinnical peak or something like that??
So cute! Your photographer did a great job! I so know about the weird phenomenon of cute pics even when the kids didn't hold still the whole time:) So I want Raegan's green hat and the girls felt bows. You will have to share your hook-up. Hope you are fabulous as you look!
Thanks Mickisha! I actually bought the hat at gap and then made the felt bow attached to it and the bows for their hair.
SO love these pictures!!! What a darling family!!! I just wanna squeeze all your kiddos- too cute for words :) XOXO
okay, I LOVE Reagan's hat! So darling. Great pictures!
OMG sooo sooo cute! I wish I lived there so she could take pics of me! And seriously did you did you not just have a baby - I think I officially hate you Ms. Skinny. No but seriously you look great. And Reagan just melts my heart - she is so adorable, well all your kids are!
Post a Comment