...I know every 14 year old out there will hate me for this and I am going to have to watch my back after saying this...but I am not a fan of Edward in the movie, definitely a Jacob fan over here.
Me and some girls went and saw New Moon over the weekend, I LOVED it. Way better than Twilight. Way Better!
13 comments:
Im a little bit in love with both of them. Jacob is cerainly more sexy but I still love Edward. I wanted to just stay in the theater and soak it in:) Glad you gals had a fab night on the town!
I haven't seen the new movie, but Edward bugs in the books. Lets just say I'm glad I have Rauland instead.
omg I totally agree!! I loved edward in the books but LOVE LOVE LOVE Jacob in the movie!!! glad you had a fun time :D
woot! good show! could have done without the screaming tweeners though. wait until it hits reel moms. :) we can go see it again.
I'm so glad we went! Even though we missed half of it :) Mike only gagged a few times when the guys took their shirts off and the whole theater screamed. That's why you gotta love opening night- people are crazy. Thanks for planning the fun GNO + Mike!
I am TOTALLY "Team Jacob" -- I was in love with him in the books and I think they picked a perfect actor for him in the movies. I haven't seen it yet (I'm going with my sisters & cousins this weekend) but can't wait to have my fill of Jacob in this one.
I'm with you all the way!!! Edward is just creepy in the movie, and Jacob is just so not. I liked it WAY better than Twilight too!
I loved it! It was way better than Twilight. I wish they could figure out how to make the Vampires look beautiful like how the book makes me feel about them. Jacob was great! They totally needed to make his and Bella's story longer, and they did not give the scare of Victoria enough time either. The Vultori part was also way too short. Curtis did not see Twilight, or read the books...he was totally confused, and said I am on my own to see Eclipse. I will be there! I am an Edward fan, inspite of what the movie has done to him.
I loved it! It was way better than Twilight. I wish they could figure out how to make the Vampires look beautiful like how the book makes me feel about them. Jacob was great! They totally needed to make his and Bella's story longer, and they did not give the scare of Victoria enough time either. The Vultori part was also way too short. Curtis did not see Twilight, or read the books...he was totally confused, and said I am on my own to see Eclipse. I will be there! I am an Edward fan, inspite of what the movie has done to him.
I loved it! It was way better than Twilight. I wish they could figure out how to make the Vampires look beautiful like how the book makes me feel about them. Jacob was great! They totally needed to make his and Bella's story longer, and they did not give the scare of Victoria enough time either. The Vultori part was also way too short. Curtis did not see Twilight, or read the books...he was totally confused, and said I am on my own to see Eclipse. I will be there! I am an Edward fan, inspite of what the movie has done to him.
I totally agree, Edward is NASTY in the movie!!! Glad you had a fun girls night.
I loved Jacob in this movie too. Way more than in the book! What an awesome movie though...loved it!
you guys are on top of it. looks like a fun bunch of girls, is tucson gettting some new move ins?
Post a Comment