Saturday, November 7, 2009

Twins Much?

I am constantly being told how much Raegan and Morgan look alike...and I have to say I completely agree. Morgan is a little clone of Raegan, especially when she was a baby. Even as I was posting this Brig walked in and saw a picture of RAEGAN as a baby on the screen and said "Ahhh, what a cute picture of MORGAN!" And just minutes later Raegan came in and said the same thing.
I wonder if they will always look so much alike,
I guess only time will tell.
But for now, here's some pictures of the 2 girls at about the same ages:

1 day old:


About 1 week old:





2-3 months old:


So what do you think??
See a resemblance?
(the first pictures are of Raegan, and the second ones are of Morgan)

16 comments:

JaMie HeApS said...

holly schmooly. thats a little scary...

Anonymous said...

omg the likeness is seriously ridiculous! but how cute!! Your kids are all so incredibly adorable

Holly said...

lol yeah they look just like twins! that is amazing!

Heather C. said...

Yes, they look A LOT alike. I kept looking at the pictures and saying, "That one's Reagan, no that one!" Fun!

Mary and Ryan said...

Total twins! Lucky you to have two little Raegans:)

Cori Henderson said...

Oh my gosh! They look almost EXACTLY alike to me! I wouldn't have been able to tell the difference! They are so adorable! I love those little baby cheeks!

Joel & Megan said...

oh my goodness yes!!! Before I saw the bottom that said the first ones were Reagan, I was trying to guess and got them all mixed up. You can definitely tell their sisters...:P Once I got to highschool and Kirsten came to college, sometimes people would ask if we were twins...and our baby pictures don't even look that much alike :P

jenichild said...

wow! they totally do. i just hope morgan inherits raegan's cute little attitude. p.s. don't look at the time i'm posting this, we're playing hooky from church :)

Stacie said...

I just showed Rauland because I'm always telling him how much they look alike, and even HE was impressed. It's insane, really.

Tami said...

oh my gosh I can't even tell a difference. I wouldn't be able to tell you who is who! How cute! You better make sure to write who is who on the back of each picture cuz later on your going to get them mixed up!

Thanks for all your comments on my blog and on face book. You are darling and I totally wish we lived closer too! We will have to try to get together in Utah sometime! Love ya girl!

Marianne Henderson said...

Wow, it will be fun to see how alike their personalities are!

Laura said...

Wow! Seriously couldn't look more a like!!

jeannie said...

omg totally twinners!!

Debbie Cannon said...

When we lived in San Antonio there was a family that had 6 girls. They had two first, individual births,and then became famous for having a set of identical quad girls that were not from fertility treatments. Anyway, the last time I saw the girls together, we were at Sea World, and they were in their later teens, and all six looked identical. Even the two who were not twins or quads. Your girls do look like twins. Mark those photos. You will never remember in a few years which is which. Love you, Aunt Debbie

mickisha said...

Ha Ha! That is crazy. Your kids are beautiful and congratulations on precious Morgan!

Elise said...

CRAZINESS!!! They look SOOOOO much alike!! Now all we need is to add little Audrey's pictures to the mix...does she look just like your girls too as a baby???