Sunday, December 6, 2009

Rally for Rafe

My awesome friend, Jeannie called me awhile back to tell me about a neighbor and friend of hers who is battling with cancer. He has 3 boys who are her boys best friends, and they are facing very large medical bills, as you can imagine. My heart just aches for this young family.
She is so great and came up with the fabulous idea to start an online auction and have ALL the proceeds go to help this family. So many people have pulled together and donated some AWESOME stuff...from handcrafts, signed memorobilia to local services for you Utahns like babysitting, photography, snow shovel removal and so so much more.


To see all the fun donations, Check out the auction blog:


The auctioning starts Mon, Dec 7th and ends Mon Dec 14th.
Here are some fun Christmas-ish hairclips and a headband that I made for the auction:
Item #46 & 47


My awesome parents donated this GPS:

Item #41

And one of my favorite LDS authors, Gerald Lund, is a friend of my parents and was "delighted" to sign his newest released book "The Undaunted" for the auction. Item #48

SO head on over to the auction blog and check out all of the goods up for bidding starting in the morning!!

It's for a good cause..and if you see something that you love you could come out of it with something for you or even a great Christmas gift!

5 comments:

jeannie said...

YOUR AWESOME!!

Cori Henderson said...

I'll have to go check it out! Thanks for posting!

jenny said...

i see we are going to have a bidding war over jamie's haircut!! LOL!! :D

jenichild said...

Thanks for the heads up- I'll see if I can't do a little Christmas shopping at the auction :)

jamie heaps said...

WHAT THERES AN AUCTION? I AM ALL OVER IT!