This girl I tell ya...
she is just full of personality.
On her birthday she made sure everyone knew it was her birthday so she could do whatever she wanted.
oh man oh man, but I couldnt love her more.
Paul set up the birthday banner and set up balloons and flowers (her favorite) for the little lady to wake up too,
next up she got Dad's Special Pancakes for breakfast
then an outing to the Movie Theatre...complete with candy, soda and popcorn for lunch
Spaghetti's O's and Deer Meat for Dinner (yes she actually wanted that)
Some present opening and...
yes she finally turned 4 when she got her cake that night.
What A Day!
4 comments:
I bet she LOVED that cake! Its adorable. You are so talented! Looks like she had a very happy birthday!
t you and your cakes im always so impressed!
happy bday reg.
Darling diva, darling cake, darling!
Love the cake! Brigs was so awesome too! You are so good at that! Happy Birthday to your beautiful little girl!
Post a Comment