Friday, January 1, 2010

Here We Come 2010

And We're Ready!

We rung in the New Year with our buddies, the Haughts



I barely even saw these cute girls...they giggled and played the night away
Brig brought the new year in true Brig Fashion, shakin' his booty


Paul was the reigning 2008 American Idol Champ, and was able to work his magic and hold on to his title for another year


Dallas announcing the 2009 American Idol Champion
I have to say I think I had him a little nervous there for awhile, but he managed to pull of the victory


It's okay Laura...there is always next year!!




Here's to 2010 baby...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

fun!! i love having friends over and playing games :) Glad Brig lost a tooth--always fun! I used to sit there for HOURS and wiggle mine til they came out...a little ridiculous, but at the time it seemed like a good idea ha ha When I lost one with a silver filling, I tried to convince my dad to talk the tooth fairy into giving me more money because, obviously, when a tooth is filled with silver, it is worth more. My dad said it was actually worth less because it had gotten rotten from a cavity. ha ha love you guys!

Cori Henderson said...

Looks like so much fun! I love New Year's parties like that!

jeannie said...

Nothin like ringin in the New Year with a little rock band!! WOO HOO Paul you are awesome! Happy New Year Cannon fam!

JaMie HeApS said...

paul i could kick your @*$ uh hu bring it on!

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Mary and Ryan said...

I can see Paul taking the cake, he should really just bust out his real guitar and micraphone! Happy New Years!

Laura said...

I am already practicing for next year!!! lol. That was so much fun! I think it should be our new tradition :)