Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Is This Normal??

Santa brought Paul a new movie for Christmas,

it is now the kids fAvOrItE mOvIe....

requested to be watched over and over again

Brig pretty much has it memorized, here's his favorite part...

(scroll down to the bottom and pause my music playlist so that you can hear it, then turn up your volume and ENJOY!)

Did you get that??

Is that normal for a 6 year old boy,

I'm not so sure

but I think it's {darn} hIlArIoUs!!

nAmE tHe MoViE!!

10 comments:

Cori Henderson said...

Adorable! My nephews love that movie too. Nacho Libre!!!

Cori Henderson said...

By the way, that's probably my favorite part too:)

Karli said...

Hmmmm... Nacho Libre? No wonder I couldn't figure it out! I can't bring myself to watch that movie. Oh, Paul.. Paul... Paul.

jamie heaps said...

i think normal if your a son of uni's:)

Amanda said...

HA! HA! HA! I love it! Nacho Libre is a big favorite with my family and my nieces and nephews!

Mary and Ryan said...

He might be on to something with the whole underwear over pants thing....

jeannie said...

I had no idea what he's saying but he's dressed like Nacho Libre! Our favorite line is sometimes I like to wear stretchy pants :)

Love your new header...hayden said why are they so sad? HA I think it's adorable.

laura said...

I'm glad everyone said what it is because I had no idea! Haha! I saw that movie but I am the worst at remembering parts.

jenny said...

haha! did he come up with the costume on his own? saw nacho libre once...that was enough! :) i do love jack black though.

Elise said...

haha...too funny!