Man, it is so loud outside right now with the wind blowing. Looks like it might be another sleepless night for me! Hope you guys are feeling safe - especially Brig. :-)
Crazy, crazy! My parents are in Mesa, and I have a best friend in Snowflake... they are both keeping me updated on the INSANE Arizona weather right now! I hope you all stay safe, warm, and dry inside.
YIKES!!! but it is the land of heavy winds. I remember our back yard swing almost getting blown away. These storms better blow away before I get there.
8 comments:
Man, it is so loud outside right now with the wind blowing. Looks like it might be another sleepless night for me! Hope you guys are feeling safe - especially Brig. :-)
That is crazy! There has seriously been some strange weather going on.
Don't blow away!!! Hope all is well today :)
im brewing up some hot coocco to enjoy it all
Crazy, crazy weather I tell ya!
Crazy, crazy! My parents are in Mesa, and I have a best friend in Snowflake... they are both keeping me updated on the INSANE Arizona weather right now! I hope you all stay safe, warm, and dry inside.
Wow, I didn't even realize that. Luckily we didn't blow away- but I did find some ruby slippers under our house this morning :)
YIKES!!! but it is the land of heavy winds. I remember our back yard swing almost getting blown away. These storms better blow away before I get there.
Post a Comment