at school.
and the conversation with brig after went a little like this:
---
brig: "Emma R.'s mom is a nurse"
me: "oh thats cool. what does your dad do?"
brig: "work"
me: "ya, but what does he do for work?"
brig: "pays for houses"
me: "what?"
brig: "he works to pay for our house"
{he's got a point}
me: "ya, but what does he do to pay for our house?"
brig: "i dont know"
---
hmmm...apparantly he's oblivious to what paul does for a living
. ...oh well, he could have said "drug dealer" which woulda kinda-sorta been true.
---
fast forward to a few minutes later:
me: "Brig what do I do for work"
brig: "hmmm, I dont know. {pause} oh i know, you be with your family!!"
---
well put brig!
now i need to get off the computer so i can go to work and be-with-my-family
11 comments:
So cute! I love it!!! I don't think Brielle has any idea what Mark does either. But I hope she knows what I do by now:)
That's funny! They were talking about Dads in church around fathers day and asking the kids what their Dads do and Chase said " My Dad sells peoples names and phone numbers to other people" (Matt works for a marketing company.) It sounded so funny the way he said it.
haha...too funny :) love it!!!
i wish he would have gone with drug dealer, that would have added some spice.
that's hilarious. i wonder what tanner would say my job is.
we should have a career day at preschool!
paul so plays the role of a drug dealler, oh so good!
THats funny! Ive never thought to ask that question to Brooklyn. kids say the cutest things!!
ha ha!!!! that's really cute :D
Cute (and true)!
that is so freaking cute and he best know that our job is the hardest. Kids are to cute. Miss ya girl!
Post a Comment