Friday me and this little beauty got some quality time...
just me and her
that doesn't happen very often
and let me tell you
we soaked up every last minute
that doesn't happen very often
and let me tell you
we soaked up every last minute
I just cant get enough ofher yummy smell,
her beautiful eyes,
her growing-by-the-day cheeks and chins
and her sweet little smile

Everyday I wish I had more time to just snuggle up with this little girl and forget about the never ending laundry and mommy chores and just be in our own little world-
just me and her...
and I Loved Friday because thats just what we did
8 comments:
I WOULD LOVE SOME QUALITY TIME WITH HER MYSELF. THAT SOUNDS LIKE A TREAT.
How could you not love that sweet face. I can just smell that yummy baby smell right now. Is it just me or is right when they wake the very best?
lucky, lucky you! and is she looking more like Raegan by the day or what!
she is so dang cute!! I just want to chew on her cheeks!!! ha ha
ahhh she is changing so much! I'm so excited to see that cutie in person to snuggle and smooch on her!
Where were the other kids? She is so cute!
Oh my heck she's so adorable! You have to bring her to me when she starts sitting up, I know you live in Arizona, but I can't resist those cute cheeks!
Wow is she changing! Can't wait to squeeze her in March.
Post a Comment