Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How??

How did she go from this
to this


in just 6 months?

I cannot believe that my baby Morgan is already 6 months old.

I love her. I love her sweet smile, especially in the morning. I love her giggle. I love that she loves to sleep. I love her rolls, all 100 of them. I love her chunky, droopy cheeks. I even love her pouty face. I love that she has her daddy head over heels for her. I love how she plays with her feet and nibbles on her toes. And I love that she is all mine.

She's a keeper I tell ya :)

15 comments:

Cori Henderson said...

I know! They grow up too fast! She's SO cute and looks extremely loveable. Makes me want one:)

Stacie said...

I love how much she looks like her big sister.

Anonymous said...

i can't even get over how much your girls are alike!! That is such a cute picture of her in her big daisy :)

Jen said...

She is soooo sweet. I can't believe how fast she has grown either. She is beautiful!

jamie heaps said...

it gose by way too fast. soak it all in.

and i think she is a keeper too.

Brian and Janette said...

I love those chunky, droopy cheeks too! So squeezable!

The Ellis Fam said...

She just beautiful. I love having a boy but oh I hope our next is a girl. She makes me jealous of you.

jenichild said...

Our little babies are growing up :(. She really does have some chunk on her! What a beautiful baby.

Tami said...

wow, she is seriously such a beautiful baby! I can't believe how fast they grow either!

Heather C. said...

Adorable! And I know you probably get sick of hearing this but she looks so much like her big sister!!

Mary and Ryan said...

She is yummy and delicious, YUMMO!

Paige said...

I want to meet that droopy cheeked baby!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love her too! I can't wait to kiss those cheeks in May!

jeannie said...

mmm she is yummy and I want to munch on her cheeks too! Why do they have to get big so fast. I'm having a hard time this week with a baby that is getting closer to '1' than '0' and acting like it too.

Meg the Potty Animal said...

She is adorable! They grow up too fast! Time for another! HA