So instead of back-posting the last couple weeks
I'll just skip to a couple funny little stories
Dad: “Well thats good, but we cant always win buddy”
Me: “Well what if the other teamed prayed that they will win too?”
Brig:"Well then it will be a TIE!”
well of course, why hadn't I thought of that??
well of course, why hadn't I thought of that??
Earlier that same day Raegan and I had this little conversation:
Raegan says to me “Mom, why do we have babies”
Me: "Because they're cute”
Raegan: “No, because babies turn into kids, then teenagers, then “Grow-in-ups”
Me: “Then what??”
Raegan: “Then we die”
haha...so apparantly the next thing in life for me is Im gonna die.
I'm hopin this grow-in-up stage lasts awhile, and what I'm hoping for even more is that the kid stage for my little ones lasts awhile too, they grow up way too fast and I'm not even close to ready for it
7 comments:
well, i'm older than you so i guess i'll be joining you in death. :)
ha ha your kids are too cute! Can't wait to hear all those funny things from my little girl :) p.s. tell Brig i used to pray that i would win too...and i usually did ha ha but i think that's because i had a really good team, not because Heavenly Father favored us more over the other unrighteous girls ha ha jk
Remember that old saying "crap happens then you die" but you don't say crap :)
Always thinkin those two just like their dad!
I knew someone who always used to say, "life sucks and then you die" atleast Raegan was a little more positive than that:)
That's so cute! I love it when kids say funny things like that!
i love those kids and yes you have been a slacker quite doing that. im feeling like you have lots o years ahead of you in the grownup stage.
Love the photos of your girls that were taken recently. They are beautiful, perfect, and charming! Love that Brig prayed about his game. How did it turn out? Love Reagan's theory of life. Being grandparents is a great part of grown in up. Life is great!
Post a Comment