Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Is it just me

or is it near iMpOsSiBlE to get all the kids sitting up straight, looking at the camera and smiling all at once for a Easter Picture?

We started off pretty strong...in fact if I had realized I had gotten this shot I would have stopped here...because it all went downhill from here
{and trust me this is just a glimpse of the 40 plus pictures that were taken}

See for yourself: "Raegan please look at the camera honey"

{ya no Morgan for a few, she decided she absolutely, right at that moment needed a bottle}

Really BORED ALREADY?...oh great

Okay FOCUS Raegan, Brig a little less CHEESE please

Oh the baby's back and happy, but Raegan would you please sit up?


The attitude begins
Okay, Really?? Let's just all look at me and smile, and this will be done before you know it, really its not that difficult
Okay thats a titch too much smile
Really we could be done 5 minutes ago if you would just look at the camera.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

Okay, you know what? I'm done..."Just Make a Funny Face"

And there you have it!
Happy Easter!

18 comments:

Tami said...

I feel your pain! This happens to me every time I try to take my girls pictures. (and my husband for that matter)! I think they all turned out pretty dang cute though, it's fun to see their personalities! I LOVE what they are all wearing and you seriously have such beautiful kids!!!!

Brian and Janette said...

Candid shots are the best! What a beautiful Easter it was.

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so cute, Trisha. I love the Easter outfits!

Stacie said...

I love it. And you.

Mary and Ryan said...

I think they all turned out super cute! Did you try bribing them with candy? That is my go-to move:)

Karli said...

I love your commitment to getting the perfect shot!!

Elise said...

haha Love it!! All of the pictures are great- along with your comments on each....I would have been laughing the whole time :) Great dedication! Thanks for sharing :)

Meg the Potty Animal said...

Ok hillarious and yet adorable!

Cori Henderson said...

I know what you mean! My kids will cooperate better for anyone but me to take their pictures. It frustrates me!:) But those are such adorable pictures! Your kids are so cute!

Anonymous said...

ahhh I love it!!! i remember those days...my poor mom ha ha

jeannie said...

love the tutu skirts so cute!! Love those little munchins even if they can't hold still for a pic! HAPPY EASTER!

JaMie HeApS said...

LOVE THE SHOOT. i feel your pain though, i guess whe gots to just give up and love the crazy ones.

Joel & Megan said...

I love the progression. It's so funny

Holly said...

ahhhahahahaha i know exactly how that is! especailly with three boys! getting good pictures is impossible!. Your girls look just like you! they are soooo stinken cute and i love thier skirts!

laura said...

Haha! Looks like our Easter pictures! The girls skirts are so cute!

jenny said...

deja vu! i get that every time we try to do a group shot. gotta love it, right? :)

Debbie Cannon said...

Loved all the photos! They are hilarious in a great way! Kids are so funny, aren't they.

Kinsey said...

love it!!!!!! I know your pain!