I LOVE THE STRAPPY DRESS ON RAEGAN!! That is so flippin' cute. I love that we can make tops with pants, leggings, skirts, etc., or make it a dress!! I got all those rosettes done, got both blankets made, now I just have to finish up a few bibs, then I'm free to do more strappy tops and bubble skirts! We need to get together to do the ruffle dress. It doesn't look quite as easy.
Way cute girl! You have a talent and should start selling them because I want!! You asked me were I got started with Photography a while ago, sorry I didn't get back to you about that until now. After I got my cannon Rebel (I probably would have gotten an even nicer camera to start off had I known I would have gotten into it so much!) But I took two classes on Betterphoto.com It really helped me learn soooooo much and if I were you that is were I would start! Let me know if you have any more questions!
11 comments:
How cute! Not fair that you know how to do that so well! I wish you lived near me so you could teach me:) I love that bubble skirt!
those are SO cute!! I wish I knew how to sew so i could make my baby cute stuff like that! Those strappy dresses are to die for!!!
♥adorable-ness!!! I hope you are making me one to match too♥
I LOVE THE STRAPPY DRESS ON RAEGAN!! That is so flippin' cute. I love that we can make tops with pants, leggings, skirts, etc., or make it a dress!! I got all those rosettes done, got both blankets made, now I just have to finish up a few bibs, then I'm free to do more strappy tops and bubble skirts! We need to get together to do the ruffle dress. It doesn't look quite as easy.
Shut up! Those are so cute! I barely could do a pillowcase dress. You are talented!
Way cute girl! You have a talent and should start selling them because I want!! You asked me were I got started with Photography a while ago, sorry I didn't get back to you about that until now. After I got my cannon Rebel (I probably would have gotten an even nicer camera to start off had I known I would have gotten into it so much!) But I took two classes on Betterphoto.com It really helped me learn soooooo much and if I were you that is were I would start! Let me know if you have any more questions!
so cute....i need all these patterns!! so i can start making 4 of each!!!! ahhhh...4?????
look at you go t... you are turing into on semstress. im impressed.
Who needs dolls when you have sweet little girls to dress up. Im a little jelous of the dress up fun:) Good work on the dresses, so cute.
Those are darling! You need to sell the things you make because I totally want one. How much do you want for one? :)
Can you teach me how to sew so my daughter won't be ugly? I need some of your skills & talent in the worst way...
Post a Comment