Monday, May 3, 2010

I may or may not be a hypocrite...

I have been known to comment on people's blogs to kindly remind them when they have neglected their blog and maybe even brought it up in conversation a time or 2
(my sister was my latest victim...sorry about that J, I know you had only gone about a week)...

but I am also aware that I haven't been the greatest blogger in the past few months.
So I am sorry if I have bothered you about your blog or inflicted any guilt...hypocrite??
Ya probably, what can I say??
I have a problem, if I have left you a previously mentioned comment that means I probably stalk your blog daily and want to know your happenings...so KEEP POSTING
whether I do or not :)

8 comments:

Jana said...

You're not a hypocrite! I feel the same way when my sisters don't post! See you the day after tomorrow!!

Cori Henderson said...

I don't think its bad to try to get somebody to update:) It just means your interested in what's going on in their lives and that you care. No worries!

Brian and Janette said...

Oh boy...I don't even want to go there. Not a great blogger myself...as you already know...but, I've been known to put my foot in my mouth just a time or two--good thing I've this big glass of water to help chug them down with!

Anonymous said...

i think now that my blog is private, no one ever checks it ha ha But i DO TRY to blog at least once a week, even if I don't. It's ok we all slack sometimes :D

The Ellis Fam said...

most of us are glad someone is out there caring about our comings and goings. if you switch out your list of blogs to "blog list" it will put the most recently updated blog at the top of the list along with the title of the post. when my sister switched she would just switch a few a day so it wasn't hard. i love having it that way on mine.

Stacie said...

Well I have a feeling you'll be hearing from me a lot this next little while while I have NOTHING ELSE TO DO :) Love you. You and Jana are the best bloggers I know.

Debbie Cannon said...

Your blogs are always so awesome...just keep them coming, when you can. Kiss your kids for us. They are so cute!

JaMie HeApS said...

TIME FOR A NEW POST...LIKE A WEEK AGO