Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Happiest Place on Earth

After a "fun" morning at swim lessons complete with a meltdown frim Raegan I desperately wanted to go back to
The Happiest Place on Earth
A few weeks ago my moms ENTIRE side of the family went to Disneyland to celebrate my Granny & Pops 50th wedding anniversary.
And it was a party! The kids loved every minute with their cousins

and what better place to get some quality cousin time then in Disneyland!!



The longest line we waited in BY FAR was to meet the princesses....but it was worth every single second. Look how happy she is!


Mo did great considering she was fighting a cold...thanks to Nana and Pa taking her back for some needed naptime.
SO APPRECIATED, thank you mom and dad!

We told the kids they could pick 1 thing from Disneyland...and Brig picked this beaut.
REALLY?
We tried to persuade him to pick something a little less bulky but he was set on it :)

We ALL ate breakfast at Goofy's kitchen...so much fun!


And here they are...
The Happy Couple

Happy 50th Anniversary Granny & Pop
We all love you both so much. You have been such a great example to us and we are so lucky to have you as our Granny & Pop.


The "Originals"


The whole gang...

only missing 1 missionary, 2 of my cousins spouses and my little sister who was on bed rest and her husband.


What a fun trip...I wanna go back
especially today :)

12 comments:

Brian and Janette said...

That picture of Reagan with the princess is adorable! And I'm pretty sure everyone heard my little guy yelling at swim lessons today...yeah...real fun.

Mary and Ryan said...

What a great place for a 50th anniversay! Are those your grandparents that are the same age as my parents? Looks like you guys had a ball, I love all the pics and I think Brig made a good choice for his purchase:)

Heather O. said...

I miss that trip so much!

Anonymous said...

ah how fun!! Disneyland really IS the happiest place on earth :) and such cute pictures to go with fun memories :)

Cori Henderson said...

How fun! I'm jealous I just love Disneyland! Such cute pictures of you guys!!!

Stacie said...

Okay, that bride and groom picture of Granny and Pop is THE CUTEST THING i've ever seen. I'm stealing it and putting it on my computer.

jamie heaps said...

what a blast... you cant beat disney land, i am so wanting to head there right now myself.

happy 50th

oh and so glad to see a pic of you it had been ages.

Meg the Potty Animal said...

Looks like so much fun! I love what Brig picked out too cute!

The Cannons said...

I've only been around them briefly, but I love your granny and pops! I think they are So cute! What a great trip to celebrate their lives together.

Elise said...

What adorable pictures Trish!!!! What fun memories!!

Laura said...

How fun!! I love the picture of your grandparents. Too cute!!

jeannie said...

What? I didn't know you guys got to do disney! What a blast! You all look great and Brigs hat below will be perfect for crazy hat day every year! So jealous I'm wishing we were going there this year!