Thursday, August 26, 2010

My baby...

turned 1!!!
Not really sure how it is possible...but I do know one thing for sure we ADORE her



We celebrated the big day by having the cousins over for a birthday celebration
that entire day she had no idea what was going on, but she loved all the attention and LOVED being sang too. And of course in true 1 year old fashion, the wrapping paper was more of a hit then the actual presents



the cake....

her own little cake....


gosh I just LOVE her


"not so sure they MEANT to leave this cake on my tray"

"maybe I should find out"


"hmmm, i guess it's okay!"
"in that case....YUM!!"

Oh Morgan...we love you so much!
You are such a sweet baby and pretty much have our entire family wrapped around your little fingers! We love your chubby smile, how much YOU love food ANY FOOD, your little giggle, and especially how you love to sleep.
We are so lucky to have you in our family.
We love you Mo!

16 comments:

Courtney said...

She looks sooo happy in all her pictures. I can tell she had a wonderful birthday.

Cori Henderson said...

Oh! How cute is she?!!! I just love her! She has the most gorgeous eyes and smile. Happy birthday to Morgan:)

Heather O. said...

I love her too! She's grown up since we saw her a few months ago!

Karli said...

So cute!! Those cakes looked great! I guess we'll have to let Ray do the same thing. :-)

Mary and Ryan said...

Happy Birthday little Mo! What a cute little gal you are, love how happy and smiley she is, and how she is Raegans twin! Cute pics and cute cakes!

Stacie said...

I've been waiting for this post. Those pictures are priceless.

Brian and Janette said...

I can't help it...I love her, too! She's just about as edible as those yummy cakes.

JaMie HeApS said...

time gose by way too fast... i swear you just had her... the cake looks delish!!! glad she finnaly dove in.

happy first!

jenny said...

love it! i want my own cake for my birthday. :) happy birthday, mo!

Megan said...

She is just too cute! I can't believe she's already a year old! Happy Birthday, Morgan :D

Debbie Cannon said...

What a doll! Happy Birthday Morgan. It has been a joy to watch her grow this year, even if it was just vicariously by viewing the blog. You guys have made my year so much more fun by sharing your family with us!

jeannie said...

I love those cheeks and her big gorgeous eyes! Happy Birthday MO! I can't believe our babies are one.
great job on the your cakes and cute banner!!

Meg the Potty Animal said...

So adorable! Happy 1st Birthday to Morgan!

laura said...

She is so cute!! Love the cakes!

laura said...

She is so cute!! Love the cakes!

Reed Family said...

She is such an adorable little girl! I can't believe she's already ONE! I just want to SqUeEzE her! Those cheeks are killer!!!