Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I got nothin'


How is it possible that I am sitting at my computer drawing a complete blank??
Its not like I've been blogging away lately :)

So I figured I'd download the pictures on my camera and that would give me something to blog about. Well apparantly I have been awful lately about taking pictures (I know, BAD MOMMY) because there weren't too many
So here's what I've got:
Paul has been hunting and gearing up for his deer hunt next week!
Dove Season
Brig & Raegan had a BLAST going dove hunting with him

I love this picture Raegan is so HAPPY and Brig looks a little disgusted :)
But they loved it and were so excited to tell me how they got to rip the heads off...are you kiding me?
***
As for me I have been busy busy with the
Remember a few posts back how I was starting a wellness challenge...well that little idea turned into 120 contestants! It's so great and we are thrilled to have so many people committed to doing this challenge with us. If you didn't get in on the action, but wish you did stay tuned, we are thinking in the Spring we will go for round 2!
(Julie, Keri, Karli & Yours Truly)
Saguaro National Park Labor Day Race
I really really underestimated this race, we signed up late and figured...
8 miles, we got that!
But this was NOT an easy 8 miles, it was UP HILL most of the way, but we didn't give up and in the end it was very rewarding. I was so proud of my buddy Karli, this was her FIRST RACE and she did great.
We will definitely be taking this race more seriously next year!

Raegan started soccer on the T-Rex team!
She has been so so excited for soccer, but I'm not gonna lie now that its started she seems much more interested in water breaks and .....

Tanner!
They hugged and held hand the ENTIRE 1st game :)
When she would pried herself off of Tanner she did great. Oh man this girl, I tell ya!


Brig is playing baseball again this season. And I must spend every game wrestling with a 1 year old and trying to not lose a 4 year old, because the season is more than half way over and I dont have 1 picture yet {I know, BAD MOMMY!} I'll get on that!

Funny story though, Brig is a big Yankees fan {thanks to Paul} and when the season started he said "I want to be on the Yankees, but its okay if its another team. As long as I'm not on the Red Sox, I WON'T PLAY!"

Yep, you guessed it
The Red Sox it is...luckily he got over it



And just because I think she's cute....
here's the 1 year old that's respoinsible for no baseball pictures



Sorry for the rambling on and on, but as we say in our house
"You get what you get, and you don't throw a fit"
So Deal!

9 comments:

Brian and Janette said...

Uh-oh. How's Dallas gonna feel when he hears about Tanner? (I just heard some stories about those two tonight--Dallas and Reagan--from some of my mutual kids.) I hope Reagan breaks it to him gently.

Joel & Megan said...

Sounds like y'all have been busy. I love the picture of Reagan and Brig with the doves :P So funny. And Morgan is just a doll. What a cute family!

JaMie HeApS said...

8 miles up hill... wowzers. paul matt is going to be so jealous of all your hunting.. once agian he forgot to put in for anything and now is bumed. i hope your like rambo out there and get evertyhing:)

and morgan you are getting to be a big girl:)

Mary and Ryan said...

I might not show big D that picture:) That is cute that the mutual kids are talking about those two. He has not been holding hands or hugging during sporting events, uh oh Raegan:) I can't believe your kids ripped heads off birds..that is awesome, really!

Karli said...

I love that picture of Tanner and Raegan hugging. So cute!! And thanks for the picture of the race. Haven't seen it yet... :-)

jenichild said...

That's hilarious. I'm glad you snapped some shots. I'll have to swipe them from you. There was no tackling this game, so I think that's an improvement? You guys are hilarious. I love that Reagan got all excited to tear apart the birds. Now I can see why Tanner loves her :)

jeannie said...

I love the random post and getting the updates on you guys! I know these one yr olds are a handful. Holy smokes I had forgotten how much! Keeps us busy and young i guess!

laura said...

Love Morgan's pigtails!! I love the picture of Raegan and Brig with the dove too lol, classic! Good job on the 8 mile run! It does seem all up hill and hard but it is beautiful!! P.S. you are SO stinkin skinny!

Heather O. said...

We say that too! Love the pics.