my little sister
(or any of my sisters, for that matter)
Meet Stacie:
Stacie has always been amazing with a sewing machine, she can create ANYTHING and usually does it without a pattern, and uses scraps or clearance fabrics and supplies. She is known for taking clothes apart or anything she can get her hands on to use the fabric or embelishments.
Are you starting to see why I want to be her when I grow up? :)
She recently opened an etsy store with some of her fabulous creations
Check this out:
The Assymetrical Apron
Perfect Christmas gift, if you ask me!
She also is selling these darling baby dresses that she makes out of BANDANAS!
Check out her blog:
and her etsy store
7 comments:
Way cute aprons!!!
Who took those pictures? They are incredible.
FANCY SCHMANCY!!!
She really is the cutest and amazingist sister! LOVE YOUR creations Stacey!! Wish you lived here I'd put in some major orders for all sorts of things :)
I loved the little hot wheels carrier on her blog. I would totally buy one of those if she sold it!
Jean, she just happens to live in ALPINE through Christmas!!
She is so talented as are YOU!
Post a Comment