Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Ya I'm A Rockstar

because...
"I Can Walk!!"
and...


"I Can Do Laundry!"


Mom's note: Morgan decided to finally start walking this past weekend with just a few days to spare until she turned 14 months! And boy were we excited since Nana & Pa were in town to witness her first steps. She's still working on it, but I'm thinking give her a week or so and she will be cruisin' all over town. Nothing quite beats the look on a baby's face when they take those first steps, I never bore of her looking around to make sure everyone saw and then sitting down to praise herself with THE biggest grin and clapping for herself :) Ya she's a pretty cool baby!
Oh how I love her!


11 comments:

laura said...

Yay Morgan! How fun your parents got to see that! Ya she will have to teach Brynn because we are a little slow on the walking thing over here. We need to get together soon!

Elise said...

Oh my goodness! YAY!!! I can't believe how much she is growing- just too cute!! Glad to catch up a bit with your blog- cute pictures, as always :)

Tami said...

YEAH! she is so dang cute I love her cute little face!

Cindy said...

Alright Morgan! You are a rockstar and good job Trisha by giving her chores as soon as she can walk. Keep her busy and out of trouble. We sure miss you guys. Can't wait to see Cylie and Morgan play together now that they're old enough to actually play.

Megan said...

Whoo-hoo, Morgan :) That is just so exciting. I love your pictures. They are always so cute... but I guess with kids like yours its hard NOT to have cute pictures :)

jeannie said...

She is adorable! Give that little walker a squish from me!

Mary and Ryan said...

What a cutie!! Way to go Morgan!!

JaMie HeApS said...

watch out cuz now all the trouble begins... love this stage.

and now she is offically a BIG GIRL.

Anonymous said...

YAY MORGAN!!! I had to play catch up on your blog since I never check any anymore! i guess a newborn will do that to you. Love that Brig plays on the Red Sox (sorry...me and Sean love them ha ha), love that Reagan is such a flirt :) and LOVE that you have that 8 week challange! I wish I could've signed up but it started right after I had McKinley! So I think you guys should do another one in the Spring so I can play :) love you guys!

Stacie said...

I can't even wait to see it for myself. And I've been thinking she's looking less and less like Raegan the older she gets, but in that second picture she looks just like her big sister. Love you.

Cori Henderson said...

Congratulations Morgan! She's just too cute!!!