I'm laughing hard at that pic! I love that you have P's old hammies. I wonder where you got those! I'm sure P has been saving them up for his kids. Cute Brigs!
Oh weird!! I had to do a double take. I always thought that outfit of Paul's was so cool! It's funny seeing Brig in it. Crazy! Paul's gut stuck out a lot more though.
5 comments:
Awesome outfit! Is it velour? It's t-rex meets Superman! :)
I'm laughing hard at that pic! I love that you have P's old hammies. I wonder where you got those! I'm sure P has been saving them up for his kids. Cute Brigs!
those shorts look a little tighter on brig right in the crouch area i wonder why?
Oh weird!! I had to do a double take. I always thought that outfit of Paul's was so cool! It's funny seeing Brig in it. Crazy! Paul's gut stuck out a lot more though.
Post a Comment