Saturday was our CommunityEaster Egg Hunt...and boy did we have fun!
Easter morning Brig & Raegan were very excited that theEaster Bunny had come to our house!
We had a Delicious Easter dinner and a great Easter Egg Hunt with Matt, Stephanie and their family.
Brig loves playing with his cousins
Blake & Audrey!
We had a lot of fun this Easter with the easter bunny, egg hunts, friends & family...but the most important part of Easter is remembering ourSaviorand all that he has done for us.
what a cute family you guys are. i always wonder how we can all be so lucky to have such amazing husband and kids. and it looks like brig and regan scored with the easter bunny goods!
4 comments:
what a cute family you guys are. i always wonder how we can all be so lucky to have such amazing husband and kids. and it looks like brig and regan scored with the easter bunny goods!
I finally found your blog!! So cute and I love all your pics! Your kids are just so squishable!! and UNI is a fun guy too! LMBO
OH I forgot to write how stinkn cute little Raegan's dress was. I didn't see her Sunday. SOOOO CUTE!! SQUISH!!
Can I have Raegan's easter basket? She got the goods!! :)
Post a Comment