So last week Paul was heading out to hit a bucket of balls at the Driving Range,
when Brig caught on and asked if he could go along.
So as they were heading out, baseball caps on and golf clubs in hand, Brig turns to Paul and says,
"I'm Just Like You Dad!"
I love watching him already looking up to his Dad so much & wanting to be just like him!
I Love Both My Boys!
6 comments:
precious smile brig
Hey! This is such a cute picture of your boys. I loved looking at all your Lake Powell pictures. I showed Dallas so I could convince him to get a boat one day because it is the best vacation ever! Raegan has tons of hair! We had fun with you guys last night!
That is the sweetest thing I have ever heard... sniff sniff.
That is so cute!! Ryan cant wait until D does stuff like that. Brigham is so articulate, I love that boy!
love those dimples! jean, when are you coming home?! we miss ya!
YOU NEED TO TELL ME HOW YOU DID THE FANCY NEW HEADLINER THING.. IM DYING TO KNOW
Post a Comment